Wednesday, August 03, 2005

On the way

My thoughts echo in this wilderness
as the sun rustles down
oh, what a journey it would have been
I should have taken him along

Nothing changes,
not much happens, on these roads
there will be no village at the end,
where I will make my home

Wait a minute, the sound is changing
is there someone again! walking by
this day I will travel with him
I am brave enough,
prepared enough, to laugh and cry

And when he leaves, we will keep the stare
till someone gives up and turns away
I saw this coming, but can't help the regrets
oh but, what a journey it had been, this day, today


Now again when I am alone
no form ,no thought, nothing is left of you
not even a desire, just a hollow longing
somewhere ahead we will meet and part again
its a long winding road and me & you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home